Strange happenings...

NoWhrMn

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 9, 2005
Tucson, Az
Just about 15 minutes ago I changed my channel to watch the evening news. When I changed the channel there was a HD trailer for Monsters Inc. After the trailer was finished a "test pattern" image came on the screen.

At first I just thought that someone had forgotten to throw a switch or something, but then I noticed a green box in the lower right corner with a smiley face that fades in and out with a red box that circles it. Then I started looking closer at the image.

In the upper right corner was a "snow" screen with text that read "OK wise guy lets see you code this"

Lower left is a bunch of text that is moving in a circular pattern the text reads "This page of text is moving in circles, it goes round and round, and it comes out here, the trick is for you the viewer to read and understand the message ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP..."

Above that is a message in another "snow" box that says "Rate control killer"

At the top of the screen reads "This is a string of 12 pixel high 8 pixel wide white drop shadowed characters crawling in from the right"

There is other text on there that was not readable on my set but it all seems really strange to me. Anyone have a clue?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)