Strategy for getting out-of-market local channels

I also live in Arkansas and Dish has just started allowing customers in some counties to get the Springfield, MO, locals or so I have been told. A lot of AR has no local service, no repeaters, nada. Our crappy cable will give us Springfield, MO but not guarantee the quality of the signal. SO, why can't Dish let residents of Arkansas have the Little Rock locals. They can be picked up across all of the state. Even the Memphis locals can be picked up in 1/2 of Arkansas. JUST allow all customers in each county to have some local package.

Thebert99,
I also am in Arkansas, in the Russellville area (Dover). When Dish lost the ability to give us Distant Networks, it took only one phone call to All American to get my distant networks back on Dish...

How is the quality of these All American channels these days ? Had them when they were first available for several months but got real tired waiting for them to improve the PQ. Ended up dropping them and then dropped Dish altogether as well.

How is the quality of these All American channels these days ? Had them when they were first available for several months but got real tired waiting for them to improve the PQ. Ended up dropping them and then dropped Dish altogether as well.
They are screwing around with the high def feeds out of atlanta in prime time. Picture will be too wide for standard screen, commercials may have black bars at each side. Only hope is that AA will soom offer true HD feed. If not, I switch to D*. I understand I can get the New York network stations in HD up here in Sharp County.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)