Stuck on "Aquiring Signal" 535 will not change Please help

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

froggirl76

Original poster
Oct 23, 2011
KS
My sons & daughters tvs are have been stuck on acquiring signal 535 all day. My other 2 tvs are working just fine. I have tried to soft reset it, did not work. Unplugged whole system and left down for a few hours and tried again, did not work. I checked "check switch" test and it said I have less satellites then orginially detected, but did not give me the red x? Still nothing works. I would rather not have to pay for a tech to come fix this if it possible for me to fix it? Please help & Thank you!

Have you also been able to double check all of the cabling to make sure everything is hand-tight?

Please send me a PM with your phone number or account number, and I'll make sure we get you taken care of

If you can, switch receiver locations and see what happens. If the same receiver has a problem, it's most likely the receiver, if the same location has the problem, there's something wrong somewhere else and it's not the receiver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)