Stuck On One Station!!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

rasslick

Original poster
Apr 24, 2006
hi all ... i have a few issues 1) my directv dvr that i just purchase in may is freezing up..i'll be pressing the remove button to change the station & all i am seeing i just the channel chaning on the screen but still on the same station.
2) it will not record anymore if i set it or press record..
3) i press the red "reset" button ..it works for a while then once i try to change the channel agin it freezes again will not change ...
i call directv spoke to rep he said i have to reprogramm the box & i all recording i did will be lost ...ok so i reprogramm the box & i am still getting the same errors....this is frustrating !!!!!!.... call tech support again reprogramm again!!!..start watch tv ,try changing satation...same thing!!!! can't record nothing

Same as me...

I had the same issues. Freezing. Non-recording. Daily restarts. One reset actually nuked all the shows on my hard drive...GRRRRRRRR!

After SEVERAL calls they FINALLY agreed to send me a replacement unit (a refurbished R15-500 to replace my smaller, crappier R15). I'll let you know if this unit is any better!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts