This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Stuck on tv 1

badhat

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 27, 2008
Moses Lake, WA
I have a dish DVR with Tv 1 in the living room and Tv 2 in the bedroom. Somehow Tv 1 is showing on both tv's?! How do I change it back to where they are seperate again? Thanks in advance for anyones time!

Im not exactly sure what the mode button is.. I have a 5.0 IR remote. I don't see this button.

front panel right hand side top button of three MODE will put rec. back to dual mode. this button is not on the remote

Oh I gotcha. Ok pressed mode button and it said tv 2 was on use and doing this would interrupt... I chose yes and then it just goes back to the tv channel and they are still the same... Am I doing something wrong?

Oh geez! Ok if I payed attention I would have got it the first time. Thank you all for your patience... I love this place.. Hehe

Sounds like the receiver was in dual user mode (otherwise there would have made notice about interrupting tv2 viewing). Check the channel the second tv is on, if connected via coax, both tv1 and tv2 can be viewed.