Stuttered HDMI Audio

KenB123

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 16, 2007
Northern Illinois
This ever occur with you? Or what might have happened?

I have the 622 connected to my A/V Receiver via HDMI for both the video and audio channels. Worked fine last night. This morning, I tuned into a HD channel and the audio was stuttered (i.e., 1 second on, 1 second off). Worked fine though with a SD-PCM audio channel.

So here I am changing HDMI cables trying to determine if this is a 622 problem, or an A/V Receiver problem. Also changing receiver inputs. Finally I did a 'reset' of the 622. Everything came back okay.

This ever occur with you? Or what might have happened?

I have the 622 connected to my A/V Receiver via HDMI for both the video and audio channels. Worked fine last night. This morning, I tuned into a HD channel and the audio was stuttered (i.e., 1 second on, 1 second off). Worked fine though with a SD-PCM audio channel.

So here I am changing HDMI cables trying to determine if this is a 622 problem, or an A/V Receiver problem. Also changing receiver inputs. Finally I did a 'reset' of the 622. Everything came back okay.

happened to me yesterday morning as well. reset the 622 and it worked.

i had a similar problem resets helped for a while but i had to get a new receiver, it kept coming back so they replaced it.

Happened about two months ago thru fiber-opt output. Reset came back, reset came back etc... Replaced receiver and no problem since.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts