Stuttering and pixelation on CBS Alabama - Auburn game

hokie74

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 24, 2008
Is anyone else seeing problems on CBS signal with the SEC game? My CBS local is Colorado Springs. It started about 30 minutes ago. I have not seen it on any other channel so far.

Is anyone else seeing problems on CBS signal with the SEC game? My CBS local is Colorado Springs. It started about 30 minutes ago. I have not seen it on any other channel so far.
It is now unwatchable.

It just cleared up like someone flipped a switch. I had checked my spot beam signals and they were fine. Picture is OK now.

Sounds very similar to the same thing I posted about yesterday on several of the Fox Sports Nets.
Mine were stuttering in a repeat loop of the same split second of the video. On all the Fox Sports Nets I went too.

Then a few minutes later was back to normal.

A reboot did not solve it.

So this was ATT/DTV screwing up and then fixing.

Something weird is going on at ATT/DTV if they've done this two days in a row.

Is this the new DTV norm.

Like all the other issues the past year or two.

The gold standard in fast becoming the lead standard.

bjf

Sounds very similar to the same thing I posted about yesterday on several of the Fox Sports Nets.
Mine were stuttering in a repeat loop of the same split second of the video. On all the Fox Sports Nets I went too.

Then a few minutes later was back to normal.

A reboot did not solve it.

So this was ATT/DTV screwing up and then fixing.

Something weird is going on at ATT/DTV if they've done this two days in a row.

Is this the new DTV norm.

Like all the other issues the past year or two.

The gold standard in fast becoming the lead standard.

bjf
And you'd rather they Not fix the issue and just let it go ?

If they have an issue (everyone does from time to time) of course they try to fix it right away.

i wonder if this is related to the failure of the satellite on 99 ca last month that knocked out the HD feeds of many national channels for several hours.

Sent from my Coolpad 3632A using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)