Substituteing Multi-sports Package for those not getting MSG?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
For those of us who are note getting an RSN, since ours would be MSG, can Dish substitute the Multi-Sports Package?

I think that's a very good alternative. As long as you realize you won't get pro games, at least nothing but the end if they go past the blackout time. (Happens with baseball all the time) Why not talk to a DIRT member and see if you can get that as a "replacement" no charge. By the way I assume that means you don't get three RSN's, YES, MSG, and SNY or are you somewhere only MSG is of those is an RSN for you? I wouldn't be surprised if you pay on time etc... if you couldn't get that or a credit for awhile. Others have been able to get a credit for a period of time.

Called Dish to see if I could. Wasn't able to so I subscribed to Multi-Sports.
Don't take no for an answer - it took a while, but I got $10 off my bill for the next year, due to the lack of ANY of the RSNs here in NY. We have two teams, the Rangers and the Devils in the NHL Playoffs, and not a single game was visible here - and both went to seven games. But I've beat that horse before...

Luke in Greenwood Lake, NY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)