Sudden Lost of Sat Signal on 119 and 129

The big question is.. WHAT HAPPENED?

Hopefully nothing that caused Dish a permanent partial loss of capacity. If they blew enough solar array strings or transponder tube their efforts to expand HD could be coming to a screeching halt for a while.

I was watching the Yankees game and lost the signal for 10 minutes. I missed Jorge Posada's hr. :mad: Everything is fine now.

My wife switched over to the external drive for some Aliens in HD and I'm going to take a nap. Hopefully all will be well when I wake up. I'm thankful for this site since I was afraid it was on my end.

This happened to me while I was doing an Install today...but that sucks, all of a sudden a 622 and 2 211's lost signal. I just just activated it when it happened. Try explaining that one to the customer, I don't think that she wanted to believe me.

Dammit! I just spent 2 hours trouble shooting my receiver!

Note to self: Come to satguys before allowing wife to attack your manhood (technical abilities)

//prints off thread for proof....

I have been loosing the 110,119 and 129 on my 211 and the 110/119 on my 311 i called dish they made me run threw abunch of options and got my 211 working but my 311 crapped out right after i hung up the phone? So i have to call now because my 311 is loosing signals and the 211 is up and running. This has been running fine for almost 2 years now i had the 311 and the 211 almost 1 year?

It was Dish problem, not your receivers or your setup.

Dish has me so well trained (Installers fault, YOUR FAULT!) that I was actually out on a ladder checking connections and evaluating all the wiring from the dish to my receiver......

I had pretty much come to the conclusion it was time to re-peak my dish or a rat had chewed through my RG-6!

after this incident, my 622 is acting wacky. It keeps on rebooting itself and I can't pick up some of the hd channels like espn2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)