Sudden Lost of Sat Signal on 119 and 129

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The big question is.. WHAT HAPPENED?

Hopefully nothing that caused Dish a permanent partial loss of capacity. If they blew enough solar array strings or transponder tube their efforts to expand HD could be coming to a screeching halt for a while.

I was watching the Yankees game and lost the signal for 10 minutes. I missed Jorge Posada's hr. :mad: Everything is fine now.

My wife switched over to the external drive for some Aliens in HD and I'm going to take a nap. Hopefully all will be well when I wake up. I'm thankful for this site since I was afraid it was on my end.

This happened to me while I was doing an Install today...but that sucks, all of a sudden a 622 and 2 211's lost signal. I just just activated it when it happened. Try explaining that one to the customer, I don't think that she wanted to believe me.

Dammit! I just spent 2 hours trouble shooting my receiver!

Note to self: Come to satguys before allowing wife to attack your manhood (technical abilities)

//prints off thread for proof....

I have been loosing the 110,119 and 129 on my 211 and the 110/119 on my 311 i called dish they made me run threw abunch of options and got my 211 working but my 311 crapped out right after i hung up the phone? So i have to call now because my 311 is loosing signals and the 211 is up and running. This has been running fine for almost 2 years now i had the 311 and the 211 almost 1 year?

It was Dish problem, not your receivers or your setup.

Dish has me so well trained (Installers fault, YOUR FAULT!) that I was actually out on a ladder checking connections and evaluating all the wiring from the dish to my receiver......

I had pretty much come to the conclusion it was time to re-peak my dish or a rat had chewed through my RG-6!

after this incident, my 622 is acting wacky. It keeps on rebooting itself and I can't pick up some of the hd channels like espn2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)