Suggestion for movie for Monsters channel??

lostcause

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 22, 2004
Maybe wrong forum, but a movie I would love to see upconverted and shown on Monsters is an old made for TV movie called "Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark".

Anyone remember this? It was about these gremlins that live in a sealed up basement..the wife sees them but the husband thinks she's crazy.

Anyways, if there's any way to get a suggestion to Monsters.....

I'm also curious if anyone else remembers this movie.

My recommendation would be an H.P. Lovecraft film series (The Re-Animator movies, From Beyond, Daigon, etc.).

Also, maybe a film series of the Evil Dead movies (I and II, and Army of Darkness).

I would love to see the Alien(s), IT, Pet Semetary, A New Nighmare, Bram Stoker's Dracula... I know I may be wanting to much here...

I like to know where the good ol ones are at: Boris Karloff's Frankenstine/Lon Chaney's The Wolfman and all the other goodies: Creature from the Black Lagoon and the list goes on.

Regards

andy6468 - they just had Bride of Reanimator and Unnamable (which I think was Lovecraft too). But I agree an HPL series would rock!

A Clive Barker tribute too - Hellraiser series, Lord of Illusions. Also a John Carpenter tribute The Thing, The Fog, Halloween, Escape from NY (OK not a monster movie).

BTW, Monsters is awesome!!!

How about the old movie called the creeping flesh, thats a good one.. Hey guys evil dead is on monsters HD.. Monster HD is awesome, long live this channel.. Cya Slick

There's an old horror movie. Tese little kids all have this birthday, and so as a present to themselves or something they go around killing people. I think it's called bloody birthday or something like that. It was good.

I know I have watched Reanimator 2 on MonstersHD....dont know about the first one....anyway this is by far VOOM's best ch. I would like to see a Friday the 13th day....just show all of them in one day...Friday the 13th is coming, and its a perfect day for a Jason marathon!

The Night Stalker - now that's a great series I'd forgotten all about. It was X-Files way before there was an X-Files!

I'm very impressed with the programming on Monsters. I'm a new Voomer -just coming up on my one month mark (got installed June 9th) and I thought I'd just list all of the movies that I've watched in that time:

The Evil Dead
Dead Alive
Wishmaster
Night of the Living Dead (Original and '90 remake)
Dawn of the Dead
Scarecrows
Night of the Demons
The Unnamable
Puppetmaster
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Bride of Reanimator

I think they are doing a great job from what I've seen. I thought that it would be all old Godzilla movies but they show plenty of hardcore stuff too. I love it - keep up the good work.

Since Aliens vs. Predator (the movie) is coming soon I'd like to see a run of the Aliens and Predator movies to get me in the spirit of things!!!

Hey guys the night stalker was a good series, I loved it, it was so funny watching Kolchak almost get killed, by what ever monster he was after..

Hey Voomers I am looking for a tv series that only ran for two seasons before they canceled it, the name of the tv series was millenium with Frank Black? I have looked high and low and have not been able to find it, if any of you know where I can buy those two seasons of that show I would apperciate it.. Thanks Slick

Lostcause heard of it not sure if I seen it or not but I might have hopefully there library will grow on Monsters HD, Sean had there whole Library poted some where on here... Cya Slick

Slick, I know what you're talking about. Millenium had Lance Henriksen as Frank Black and was a really interesting series. I know at least the first season is available on dvd - you can get it on Amazon.

electron I just ordered the 1st season, it does not get released until the 21st of July.. I got my pre order in, got to run got the grill going.. Cya Slick

I would like to see some good european horror. David Argento or Lucio Fulci for two. Italian zombie movies are awesome.

Hitchcock!! I really would love to see some classic Hitchcock movies in HD. Don't know if it'll ever happen that would be pretty sweet.