Suggestion for Voom....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Bad6spd

Original poster
Feb 14, 2005
Great Site, Newbie here with Voom for 2 months. I am very pleased, install was great, Locals are outstanding (95+)..But I do have one suggestion, brought up by my wife,who is not nearly as pleased with the channel line-up, and she brought up a good point, there are not many female oriented channels, at least ones that she enjoys, such as Lifetime, QVC, HSN, CMT...not one of these besides Oxygen...she says "it is directed right at guys"...and I have to agree with her. I think Voom would gain alot more subs if they try and diversify thier programming.....

Just an observation from a newb... :)

Thanks.

Bad6spd said:
there are not many female oriented channels, at least ones that she enjoys, such as Lifetime, QVC, HSN, CMT...not one of these besides Oxygen...
You could always try this tactic:

Tell her the contracts to carry those channels are being negotiated, and they should be available in September. Then when September rolls around, tell her there was a delay till December. When December rolls around, tell her they couldn't finalize contracts during the 4th quarter, so look for them sometime in the 2nd quarter of next year. This tactic has been employed with great success by many DBS companies.

Oh....and WELCOME to satelliteguys.us (I'm serious on this one).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts