Summer of Me-TV promo

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Corrado

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2007
Hudson Valley Region, NY
I was watching Me-TV last night and they aired a commercial, something about the summer of Me. I think it hinted of some new programming. The promo had "Mothers in Law" TV series characters, Eve Arden and Kaye Ballard pictured. I searched the upcoming schedules as far as they went and didn't spot anything new. Anyone else catch it?

I like the promo where they are on the Star Trek ship and the promo is playing on their screen and McCoy looks at Spock like "HUH? :wtf:"

:D

I like how they set up a little time slot of variable shows each day. That's a cool idea. :)

It's what we would call "vertical" programming. (each day of the calendar week different). Unlike some, however, I'm not a huge fan of it. My routine is the same day to day, including developing "favorite viewing" habits" (given what little I have time to watch)... However, the variety offered and the pairings and selections by Me TV have certainly looked interesting. I'd prefer not to have to "think" about what day a favorite is on (vs each evening) but rather have it each evening at its usual time. It's no different in reality than major network TV is....just that I've gotten used to the regularity of the weekday evening schedules.

Hope it doesn't adversely affect their network advertising sales! This is one network I'd love to see develop and continue to grow!

Hope it doesn't adversely affect their network advertising sales! This is one network I'd love to see develop and continue to grow!

most of their ads are the national ones that alot of providers show. I know here in Minneapolis they have cut in commercials for programs on other (sister) channels (mainly the Independent station that is the -1 station....Me is on a -2)

I'm glad Me-TV freshened the schedule a bit to rotate the programming, it hasn't changed much except Saturday night since the network became available to us.

Finally Get Smart is on at a time I can enjoy it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)