Status
Please reply by conversation.

TRG

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 19, 2007
Albuquerque, NM
I just saw Tron's post about the Summer Olympics in another thread. He mentioned 103W. I assume he is referring to the Ku band NBC feeds. Has this been the best bird for olympic coverage in the past?

I just saw Tron's post about the Summer Olympics in another thread. He mentioned 103W. I assume he is referring to the Ku band NBC feeds. Has this been the best bird for olympic coverage in the past?

that's where the NBC network feeds are (and one of two possible sat locations where the 10 live shot positions signal will be for NBC affiliates who send local reporters to london).

If you are looking for the best olympics experience, I would invest in great speed DSL - NBC network probably won't even have half of NBCU's total olympic coverage so you'll want great internet.

that's where the NBC network feeds are (and one of two possible sat locations where the 10 live shot positions signal will be for NBC affiliates who send local reporters to london).

If you are looking for the best olympics experience, I would invest in great speed DSL - NBC network probably won't even have half of NBCU's total olympic coverage so you'll want great internet.

Thanks skysurfer. I do have high speed Internet. I'm not crazy about the idea of sitting in my home office watching the events though. I wonder if Roku will have a channel for the Olympics. I'll have to look into that. Thanks again!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)