sundance and flix channels

jgantert said:
Well said. :)

-John
I resemble that remark. :p I wholeheartedly agree with Vurbano. You SD freaks need to sh*t or get off the pot, what do you really want? SD channels or HD? :confused: Go back to Dish and enjoy their zillion crappy SD channels. :yes This is not directed at you shaun-ohio, just those in general who keep complaining about the lack of SD programming on Voom.

DarrellP said:
I resemble that remark. :p I wholeheartedly agree with Vurbano. You SD freaks need to sh*t or get off the pot, what do you really want? SD channels or HD? :confused: Go back to Dish and enjoy their zillion crappy SD channels. :yes This is not directed at you shaun-ohio, just those in general who keep complaining about the lack of SD programming on Voom.

Darrell,

Don't you think we all want all the channels is HD? Voom does need (and they can) to add some SD channels that they are missing. Most Voom HD isn't that great anyway.

Seawaves, I'm not saying I want everything in HD, I just don't care about Voom adding SD channels since I never watch them and I get tired of seeing the J6P's complain about the lack of SD programming. If the SD channels weren't there, I wouldn't miss them. Have you checked out USA yet? It totally sucks, the overcompression is so bad, it is not viewable on my 27" TV.

I agree that the HD isn't much on Voom either. I will probably drop Voom once they raise their rates, PVR or not. Unless they can drastically improve the PQ, I'm not going to feed them anymore money.

DarrellP said:
Seawaves, I'm not saying I want everything in HD, I just don't care about Voom adding SD channels since I never watch them and I get tired of seeing the J6P's complain about the lack of SD programming. If the SD channels weren't there, I wouldn't miss them. Have you checked out USA yet? It totally sucks, the overcompression is so bad, it is not viewable on my 27" TV.

I agree that the HD isn't much on Voom either. I will probably drop Voom once they raise their rates, PVR or not. Unless they can drastically improve the PQ, I'm not going to feed them anymore money.

I like you, came for the HD. I have the stuff to show and hear the best HD nicely and Voom just ain't doing it. A lot of us have pissed of wives because of the lack of SD stuff. Me- I just love great HD, like HDnet. Man, if they compress any further- they'll be out of viewers. I haven't bother to watch USA, it'll just make me sick.

I switched back to DTV and all the PQ is much better, I'm gonna tell Voom to come get this Moto paper weight this week.

Seawaves said:
I like you, came for the HD. I have the stuff to show and hear the best HD nicely and Voom just ain't doing it. A lot of us have pissed of wives because of the lack of SD stuff. Me- I just love great HD, like HDnet. Man, if they compress any further- they'll be out of viewers. I haven't bother to watch USA, it'll just make me sick.

I switched back to DTV and all the PQ is much better, I'm gonna tell Voom to come get this Moto paper weight this week.
Boy I am glad I decided to switch to leasing my "paperweight"-LOL

Seawaves said:
When the Sundance channel goes HD (and it will) this will be better than any of the Cinema 10 crap.

If they show all their indie crap in HD yeah, but somehow I doubt it "all" will be in HD. Look at HBO who just produced a new series "Entourage" but it's not in HD.. garbage.. I won't watch it..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)