Sunday's Chargers-Jags game will be blacked out in San Diego

The Lions were 2,000 tickets short of a sell out, but have been granted a extension ..
They have till 1 pm today to sell the rest, rumor has it, they will sell out and be on our TV's yet again. :D

The Lions were 2,000 tickets short of a sell out, but have been granted a extension ..
They have till 1 pm today to sell the rest, rumor has it, they will sell out and be on our TV's yet again. :D

They mentioned something this morning on Mike and Mike stating a radio station had bought the last 2,000 ticket and they were going to give them away.

If no #4 last year the Vikes for sure would have been blacked out a few games

I think if he didnt come back this year we probably would have been blacked out a game or two

If the Bolts move to LA, then LA will get the blackouts, and SD will be able to watch every game.

Unlike the rust belt, there are so many other weekend options for SoCal.

"sold out" as of this morning...Yeah :)

If the Bolts move to LA, then LA will get the blackouts, and SD will be able to watch every game.

Unlike the rust belt, there are so many other weekend options for SoCal.

Lame excuse, plenty of other things to do in Colorado also, but we've never had a blackout.

SD fans have always sucked and been fairweather.

Solution: NFL REDZONE Channel 155 on DishNetwork. Cost just $28 for the season. Get all the games action without commercials and NO F**KING Blackouts!

Solution: NFL REDZONE Channel 155 on DishNetwork. Cost just $28 for the season. Get all the games action without commercials and NO F**KING Blackouts!

But you only get :30 of each game ...... hardy entertaining.

I'd much rather watch a GAME.

Also, MY game is NEVER Blacked Out.

The Padres are in the heat of a division race and their attendance is only averaging around 20,000 a game. San Diego fans really do suck!

I doubt that the Braves are much more.
They also usually don't sell out thier PLAYOFF games.

Ex. Wednesday's Braves game - 19,237

A weekend game against a contender:

Sunday against Cards, slightly more - 27,156 ...... 54 % full.

HA HA San Diego fans suck!

They'll be crying if it moves to LA though, won't they?

San Diego blackouts effect LA now and will as well if the team moves to LA. The 75 mile radius goes into the LA market in south Orange County. Since OC is in the LA market then the blackout extends to LA. Jets game scheduled on KCBS 2. This has been true for at least a few years now. Big bruhaha about it 4-5 years ago.

A shame for Charger fans because they missed a fantastic performance by the Chargers. Hopefully many were able to catch it on the Red Zone channel.

Sandra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)