Super Fan

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Pick0711

Original poster
Oct 8, 2008
Question for you guys.

I just switched from cable, and got the Sunday ticket deal. Little disappointed to find that you also have to have the Super Fan to get anything in HD. :mad:

My question is does Directv usually discount the price of Super Fan at some point? I dont really want to shell out an additional $100 for half of the year.

they might give it to you free. call and ask. some have gotten it free or disounted like me. i paid $26 for it.

So I called 1-800-531-5000, and the guy told me it is $99.

I see where some of you say that you have got it for free or at a discount.

Is there another number I should be calling, or something that I should specifically say?

Sorry guys I am new to DirecTV.

When did you sign up? I signed up 10/13 and was told Supefan was included. Ask them about the web page on Directv with this lanugage.

Regular Season with SuperFan Offer
Add NFL Sunday Ticket® to your DIRECTV® package for only $289 (or 5 pay of $57.99) to get SuperFan at no additional cost. Offer ends November 1.

I find it hard to believe they wont give it to you. Since my Directv isn't getting installed until 10/30 I cant see if I have it as of yet.

Is there another number I should be calling, or something that I should specifically say?

I thought new customers could get the ST and SF for free when you signed up. I thought that was the promo on tv these days. It all depends on the customer rep you talk to. I had to talk to a couple reps before they waved the $99 fee.

also sometimes u get a jerk there that wont even give u a penny....just hang up and call back later & u will get a different person that should give u the deal.....sometimes it takes 2-3-4 calls but hey its $99 for free so its worth it.

Is the $99 price for ST or SF? Or for both since the season is almost half done?

I canceled my ST/SF plan this year due to being too busy with work. Now that things are somewhat settling (I pray) I'm thinking about getting it back.

saw a commercial yesterday on espn that superfan is a free upgrade for new customers.
Just include it in the price!!!!!
69 mustang, i love your pony! my fav mustang of all time.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts