Directv Just surprised me

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hemi 6.1

On Vacation
Original poster
May 3, 2007
Wayne County,Pa
Well D* did something I honestly thought they wouldn't try to do. Charging me a Non return FEE!. Got my Final bill with 2 charges for not returning their Receivers. Well They were sent the day after I got the recovery kit. 3 weeks ago! I'm pissed $55 for a D10 $150 for HR-20. .I'm on hold right now ,and not Happy!:mad: Anyone with advise ,I'll be glad to take it.

Got the tracking numbers for the FedEx return shippment that showed it was shipped and delivered? They would have been on the prepaid return labels that D* sent you.

OK she came back on the phone,and said they are still looking, But they are going to credit me the money back. But back hold. 40 minutes and counting total hold time,Not at all like D*

I have them numbers, Still on hold they are trying to track them down.

I see they're taking care of it. But I'd still go to the FedEx site and print out the shipping record for the tracer numbers so you have a record, just in case, that shows they were shipped and delivered.

Back on hold. They were asking why I dropped my service. (By the way they did track the receivers) And I told them! They are extremely Busy tonight according to the Super, Thats why the long hold times. OK he's back!

Yep, I always do that with any vendor when I have to return something, just to protect my a** in case of stuff like this.

you're the man rad! i'm sticking around to see if i can help hemi some how if you don't mind me joining you here:)

Ok. All taken care of!
Now Supervisor was awsome. I explained my story again . Most of you already know. So I won't bother to explain it . But He said D* has a new plan for excisting customers. It would entitle me 1 Free HD DVR and either a free HD or DVR receiver, or $100 off another HD DVR.( Valid June 6th of 2009)

But if I signed up now ,Even with a only a D12, this offer would still be valid as it would for any other excisting customer. Basicly if I come back I won't lose any of my past D* credit. But I have to do it with in 24 hours. They gave me a confirmation number and everything. So it sounds legit.

Also If I signed back up within 24hours they would give me the promotion that they are running for Premier and NFL sunday ticket. OK sounds good I guess. So 2 DVR for $99 Not bad for D* IMO.

Then we started talking about Tivo. He knew about as much as us.
Well anyway I'm thinking about doing it , But I don't know if I should. I'll still have to wait 9 months to get my HD equipment. That would have been my D* birthday.

And MODs if you want to get rid of:mad: Symbol in my Title, you can Since I'm not mad anymore ,and D* made good on it.

I would be careful about promises made now that are effective June of 2009.

9 months is a long time for systems to "forget" your deal.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)