Directv Just surprised me

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just an Update, My Folks Gave me back my D* system. I guess they liked cable better.
OH well so I got my R16 and D12 back. But I still get NFL pack. But now I'm stuck with 2 bills again.
Besides HD an I missing any channels by putting up a Phase III dish instead of a Slimline?. I gave my slimline away . And I don't feel like upgrading to get one yet.

i'm not exactly sure what your setup is but when you get all this going you should get the swm lnb. love it!! very easy install. i guess your folks are like mine, old fashion. i have to convince them for any technology. oh well.....

i'm not exactly sure what your setup is but when you get all this going you should get the swm lnb. love it!! very easy install. i guess your folks are like mine, old fashion. i have to convince them for any technology. oh well.....
I guess all of ours are!

Just an Update, My Folks Gave me back my D* system. I guess they liked cable better.
OH well so I got my R16 and D12 back. But I still get NFL pack. But now I'm stuck with 2 bills again.
Besides HD an I missing any channels by putting up a Phase III dish instead of a Slimline?. I gave my slimline away . And I don't feel like upgrading to get one yet.

I don't believe so.

Since Hemi is an existing customer he might not be able to get the SWM Slimline. I know new customers get it but I haven't heard that existing customer can upgrade to it. The problem is that older STBs, like the R15 and D11 aren't SWM Slimline compatible. The SWM8 multiswitch however does have 3 legacy ports that can be used with a R15. SWM Slimline doesn't have any legacy ports on it.

I know the D12, R22, H20, H21, HR20, HR21 and HR22 are SWM compatible. I think the R16 is too but I'm not 100% sure.

I have no set up yet. But I'm putting up my old 18x20 3 lnb untill the summer, Just so I'm not paying D* money while not using their services. And along as I see some of my constant requested programming show up by June 1st. I'd upgrade my D* HD service. But if its the same as now, Then I guess I'll stick with Dish for untill something else happends.

I don't believe so.

Since Hemi is an existing customer he might not be able to get the SWM Slimline. I know new customers get it but I haven't heard that existing customer can upgrade to it. The problem is that older STBs, like the R15 and D11 aren't SWM Slimline compatible. The SWM8 multiswitch however does have 3 legacy ports that can be used with a R15. SWM Slimline doesn't have any legacy ports on it.

I know the D12, R22, H20, H21, HR20, HR21 and HR22 are SWM compatible. I think the R16 is too but I'm not 100% sure.
R16 is what I have now ,and a D12. and yes the D* account is under my name , I just had it installed at my folks in hopes they would like it enough to drop their cable and take over the monthly bill . That didn't happen. The problem was the locals and Cinemax.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)