Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
43.jpg

Sunday February 1st 2009

Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals

who do you pick and why?

I would like to pick the cardinals.in fact i would like to see them win since the steelers have many superbowls already and the cards have none but I'm going with the steelers. we all saw how the eagles were able to practically shut down the cards offense in the 2nd half. They did put that great drive there in the 4th quarter to seal the victory but I can't see them doing the same thing on offense against the steelers.

Pittsburgh. Defense matters. Remember the last SB. The Steelers have a better defense than the Giants, and Arizona isn't as good as Brady and Co. were. Simple.

the steelers are favored by 7 points. this seems accurate to me. even though I am picking the steelers, i'm not seeing a blow out here. it should be a close game and a good one at that. if the cards do win, it would not shock me but I don't see that happening. like I said before,when the eagle defense (#3 in the league) decided to show up in the 2nd half they were able to control that high octane offense down to 7 points for 2 quarters. I can't see the cards putting up that many points in the 1st or 2nd half on that steeler defense.

Arizona Cause They need this more then Pittsburgh.
But I would love to see Pittsburgh have more Superbowl wins then the COWBOYS.

Please explain your post :

Why does Arizona NEED it more ?

Most of the Steeler's SB wins were from a few generation(s) ago, time for the newer group to start thier own , yes they have 1 SB to thier credit, time to build thier own hand of SB rings !

Jimbo

Oh, I forgot ....

Steeler's in a close very good game, unless the Steller D decides to not allow them to move the ball.
Don't forget , the Cards D has come a long way this year, or last half of the year.

Jimbo

Arizona by 8 pts. Steeler secondary won't be able to match-up with Cards Wr's Fitz, AB, Breaston
Also, the Steeler defense won't be playing against a rookie quarterback like Joe Flacco last week.

Oh, I forgot ....

Steeler's in a close very good game, unless the Steller D decides to not allow them to move the ball.
Don't forget , the Cards D has come a long way this year, or last half of the year.

Jimbo
I don't think they can counter the Steelers offense. Ben has been putting up a performance this post-season that will be remembered for a long time, and I think a lot of the Cards defensive success has stemmed from playing against crappy offensive players. They beat a rookie quarterback and choke artist quarterback (Delhomme, not McNabb) and barely beat the Eagles. They have to pray that Ben has a bad day to stand a chance.

Please explain your post :

Why does Arizona NEED it more ?

Most of the Steeler's SB wins were from a few generation(s) ago, time for the newer group to start thier own , yes they have 1 SB to thier credit, time to build thier own hand of SB rings !

Jimbo
Arizona has never been to the superbowl. Pittsburgh was there 6 going on 7 now. And they just won in 2006 . They have 5 Superbowl wins.

Arizona 17
Pittsburgh 13

Pittsburgh doesn't have enough DB's to cover both Fitzgerald and Bolden.

43.jpg

Sunday February 1st 2009

Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals

who do you pick and why?

Hmmmmm.....Who am I gonna pick?:rolleyes:

I know:eek:.......Well this will let you know who I'm picking.:D:D:D

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z3uiCRr3dGE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z3uiCRr3dGE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Going for the 6 pack.:D
tt02.gif

bigtowel.gif

Here we go Steelers.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts