Superbowl

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

halsan40

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 6, 2006
Palm Bay, Fl
I did search on this forum first and couldn't find the answer.
I live in Fl. Does anyone know what dish channel this will be broadcast on and at what time?
Thank you

Thanks guys,

I get Fox with my locals package but not in HD. I guess I will have a couple of beers first so that I won't see the difference.

Of course my locals (Orlando) were to be in HD in 2006 so I guess Dish is a bit behind.:mad:

That's assuming he's close enough to get his Fox in HD. Where I live, I can get ABC and NBC, but no others. The CBS tower is too far away to get much more than 52% meaning tons of dropouts, and our Fox affiliate does not even have their own tower up where I live (they are broadcast on the -2 channel of our NBC station, in digital, but not HD).

That's assuming he's close enough to get his Fox in HD. Where I live, I can get ABC and NBC, but no others. The CBS tower is too far away to get much more than 52% meaning tons of dropouts, and our Fox affiliate does not even have their own tower up where I live (they are broadcast on the -2 channel of our NBC station, in digital, but not HD).

He's close enough. I live about 20 minutes north and get all my locals via OTA.

-SNT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)