Superbowl

halsan40

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 6, 2006
Palm Bay, Fl
I did search on this forum first and couldn't find the answer.
I live in Fl. Does anyone know what dish channel this will be broadcast on and at what time?
Thank you

Thanks guys,

I get Fox with my locals package but not in HD. I guess I will have a couple of beers first so that I won't see the difference.

Of course my locals (Orlando) were to be in HD in 2006 so I guess Dish is a bit behind.:mad:

That's assuming he's close enough to get his Fox in HD. Where I live, I can get ABC and NBC, but no others. The CBS tower is too far away to get much more than 52% meaning tons of dropouts, and our Fox affiliate does not even have their own tower up where I live (they are broadcast on the -2 channel of our NBC station, in digital, but not HD).

That's assuming he's close enough to get his Fox in HD. Where I live, I can get ABC and NBC, but no others. The CBS tower is too far away to get much more than 52% meaning tons of dropouts, and our Fox affiliate does not even have their own tower up where I live (they are broadcast on the -2 channel of our NBC station, in digital, but not HD).

He's close enough. I live about 20 minutes north and get all my locals via OTA.

-SNT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)