SuperCast on a Mac?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

maxbrallier

Original poster
Sep 29, 2007
Hey all. Just made the switch to DirecTV - mainly for the NFL package. I was hoping to give my password to my old man so he could use the SuperCast and watch the games on his computer - but he has a mac. Anyway to get it to work? It's an eMac.

Hey all. Just made the switch to DirecTV - mainly for the NFL package. I was hoping to give my password to my old man so he could use the SuperCast and watch the games on his computer - but he has a mac. Anyway to get it to work? It's an eMac.

I have a MAC, it works fine.

I have a MAC, it works fine.

I went out on the web and googled Superfan and everthing is showing its just for a windows pc. I am not a mac user. I know just enough about mac to be dangerous. Timmac are you using 3rd party software if so what is it and where can you get it?

SuperCast on a Mac

Being a Certified Apple Consultant & a current member of the Apple Consultants Network - I can tell you that it will work on a Mac, IF (notice the BIG "IF") you are running an Intel Mac & have Boot Camp installed with Windows. (Or Virtual PC on a PowerMac - but it runs reaalllllllyyyyyy ssslllooowww).

MacWarrior

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)