superjack v box issue, I got this doubt

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ftaobsession

Original poster
May 2, 2009
mexico
. I want to get a superjack v box or a gbox 3000 series positioner but I live in Mexico city and the shipping company told me that if it is a product manufactured in china I will have to pay a very high tax, so I wonder if there is a positioner like this ones is manufactured in USA or other country but no china in order to pay not too much tax. By the way anyone knows where is manufactured the gbox and/or superjack v box? I appreciate your help.
Salutes from Mexico. Sorry about my very bad english.

Hi Amigo,

Sorry, unfortunately, nothing like this that I know of currently manufactured in the USA. The GBox is designed in Taiwan and manufactured in China.

We could ship it to you by US postal service. If your postal service charges you import duties, it is usually minimum as compared to shipping and custom brokering charges by the shipping company.

We accept payments by Paypal. If you are interested, send me a PM with your name, email address, and mailing address. I will send you a price quotation delivered (duties not included).

Something to consider.

Thanks a lot lak7 and sadoun for

your reply and I will find out how much is the mexican postal service and I will let you know because Iam very interested in get a v box.
Thanks again and I will post it soon.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts