surplus stuff

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Jimnkaran

Original poster
Jan 13, 2018
Aurora, Ky
I have a lot of satellite stuff that I don't need. A friend bought a large glass enclosed cabinet, only wanting the cabinet, and all of this stuff was in it. I am not sure what all of it is or does but don't need it and hate to just sell it for scrap
IMG_2262.JPG
if someone can use it. There are 2 General Instrument DSR-4200V MPEG-2/Digicipher II Digital Satellite Receivers, a DigiCipher II single channel encoder, a 3 Com Access builder, a Digicipher L Band Up Converter, and some other boxes that I don't know what they are. Also a box of cables to connect everything. If anyone can tell me they are worth anything more than scrap they are for sale.

Welcome to SatelliteGuys Jimnkaran!!!

Normally per SatelliteGuys rules we do not allow people to sell stuff unless you are a Pub Member. Free is fine.
However, since you are not obliviously out to make a big profit here, this post will be fine.

As far as worth, that I do not know. Someone will come along soon that will know.
Not a whole lot if anything though I imagine, as it is mostly outdated stuff and some will not even be any use for FTA.

Reactions: dfergie
Thanks for the reply, I did sign up for this site and started to put it on the for sale link but have no idea if it is worth anything, probably 20 bucks at the scrap yard. Hopefully someone will let me know. Thanks

Reactions: KE4EST
Well I guess it isn't worth anything so I am going to scrap it. If anyone wants it I will give it away before I haul it off. Got a lot of snow here so probably gonna be a week or so before I haul it off. Thanks for allowing me to post here.

Status
Please reply by conversation.