Survivor: One World

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Agree. Glad no one is returning. The One World twist puts a whole new spin on the social aspect of the game.

S~

I agree, glad no one is coming back and also glad that there is no RI. I'd even like to see no II this time. Straight up old school game. :)

I too would love some old school survivor without redemption or idols. The same island should be intriguing, but never been a fan of the gender tribes

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Ready for tonight!

Also, found out that my wife knows one of the contestants. They aren't good friends, but are friendly and grew up in the same town. Not sure what her name is, but is some girl from SC. Will figure it out tonight I guess.

We didn't get to watch until late (DVR'd) because we went to the TN/Arkansas basketball game. The girl that my wife knows is Chelsea (the one that caught the chickens). She was happy to see that she got a good amount of air time. That said, what a terrible first episode. No finished challenge, no vote and I agree with dfergie about hating most of the men already. I didn't like seeing tatooed Mandy Moore go that early either. Oh well, hopefully it gets better next week.

Looks like the gay guy was flaunting the fact that he has an idol so that seems kinda strange. Why not form an alliance and blindside someone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)