Survivor: One World

All they had to do was simply have ONE guy sit out.
Yup, all they did was piss the other tribe off, they already had a big lead... Chelsea was one of my favorites already just because she had a camo hat, the chickens sealed the deal :D from the promo's the Men vs. Women might not have been a good idea.

Didn't they already do the men vs the women thing a bit back? I seem to remember it, and if I'm remembering right, the women handed the men their asses!! :)

Well, yes they did do it, twice in fact - Vanatua and Rumble in the Jungle.

I still think the producers should never have allowed that challenge.

I am sure the cast signs away any claims of liability but she should still sue them.

Caps, she was going into shock on the platform...

Attachments

• Attitude.JPG
    Attitude.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 118
  • Challenge.JPG
    Challenge.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 111
  • Challenge 1.JPG
    Challenge 1.JPG
    430.1 KB · Views: 118
  • Kourtney.JPG
    Kourtney.JPG
    373.7 KB · Views: 114
  • Kourtney 1.JPG
    Kourtney 1.JPG
    306.7 KB · Views: 102
  • Kourtney 2.JPG
    Kourtney 2.JPG
    135.6 KB · Views: 108
  • Salani.JPG
    Salani.JPG
    372.2 KB · Views: 97
The first thing I thought was the women have a disadvantage in this challenge because they have to jump 25 feet.

IN defense of Survivor, Jeff did explain how to jump on their back and keep their arms across their chest. Not many did that.....

The guys should have continued the challenge, they were probably gonna win anyways, they were so far ahead. Just created bad blood. I agree, don't like most of them at all, and if Colton shows the II to them, he's the biggest snake already....

Did like the initial alliance of 5 women, but like the Asian girl much better than the loud one, so she has to go!! Why not make a deal for fire??? What's the big deal?

This has got to be the worst season. That was the lamest reward challenge I've ever seen, and we've seen the crossover challenge before.

S~

Way too early to call it the worst season. That said, the episodes have not been very good. The ladies better turn it around fast or they are going to go down quick...

Yeah, the women are not only stupid, but just have zero sense of playing Survivor. Boring. But a few of them did look good in those bras on the 106" screen (something my 14 year old pointed out) :D

The men, on the other hand, are the most bizarre looking guys, between the midget, and the old Tarzan guy walking around in a speedo, and Colton. Oy. Just strange. Hope it improves soon. Very soon.

well, tonight showed why you should not be an ass to everyone, especially if you don't have a solid majority. definately deserved to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)