Survivor: One World

A Jonathan Penner piece of trivia courtesy of all knowing and always right Wikipedia :D

"In addition to his acting credits, Penner was a contestant on Survivor: Cook Islands and formerly held the Survivor record of the most votes against on a single season, until Phillip Sheppard from Survivor: Redemption Island received 17 total votes during his duration of playing, which more recently has been tied by Ozzy Lusth who received 17 as well during Survivor: South Pacific."

I fast forward the last episode in about 10 min. Unless Kim lost the last elimination challenge, there is no way she could lose the game. It would have been interesting if Christina won the last challenge and they voted Kim out.

I remember Jonathan Penner. He was the 5th wheel of the 4-some in that 4 tribes by races season with Ozzy and the Harvard lawyer guy fighting to win at the end. That was a great season where I was really rooting for them.

Kat impressed me both at tribal and reunion, Troyzan was still bitter and should have listened to her. I hope they remember how hated Colton is and do not ever bring him back ... (if they do, Bill should be on same tribe) ;)

Kat only impressed at tribal and reunion; that was her problem.

I don't think Colton will ever be back. If he does, it may be time to stop watching.

dfergie said:
The Women cleaned up pretty good, but still way too much makeup (like a mortician that specializes in horrible accidents did them all)... ;)

First of all, I think they specifically select women that look good without makeup for this show. Second, we so get used to seeing them without makeup throughout the season, that it looks really weirded when we see them with makeup for the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)