Survivor: One World

Finally saw the episode. STUPID women. AND Troy was pretty dumb too - where did he think the fourth vote for Christina was going to come from? Is it over yet? Please, let it end. And soon.

Well, it was supposed to be 2 women voting for Christina, and then his vote and Tarzan's vote would be 4. I thought they were gonna pull it off, but somehow the women only threw 1 vote her way.

I know this season is lame. I FINALLY watched it last night, when I will usually stay up late on Wednesday just to keep up if I have to.

Troy was just stupid acting like he did last week, those answers may have been different, otherwise.

And KAT, KAT, KAT, she just COULD NOT grasp what Tarzan was trying to get through to her. INstead she interpreted it as she is "everyone sees me as a follower and I am really in charge, but no one realizes it" ???? She is just plain ol' dumber than a box o rocks.

And does no one still realize what a stupid arrogant bitch that Alicia is? I mean, c'mon...... (why couldn't Colton have taken her with him?)

STUPID EDIT TAG!

Last edited:
Yes, it has been funny watching this year with my wife (who knows Chelsea). Comments in check... It has been kinda fun reading her facebook posts after each episode (my wife has been friends with her on FB for years).

Those are the exact words I told my wife when she was walking away crying. :)
That's the best ending to an episode I've seen all year!!

It was without a doubt the BEST ending to an episode this year; hell it was the best 10 minutes of this entire season.

And her comments at the end "I went home before Christina and Tarzan" Waa! Waa! Waa! OMG :D

Too funny. I wonder how funny she thinks it is now. My daughter is the same age, and she never acts that way. Age has nothing to do with it.

S~

Pretty good episode. Things should pick up now. There is going to have to be a split soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)