Survivor: One World

yaz96 said:
Oh, I thought Maybe it was Mike flipping off Tarzan.....

or maybe even Kat calling them all "bitches"....

If Kim doesn't win this, it will have been a waste of a season.

It was already a waste of a season. My wife is a strong Kim supporter, I am, meh.... Just want it to be over.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

yawn, I feel like I'm on autopilot watching the finale. Lost interest in the stupidity of this season sometime after Colton was medivaced.

I just want it to be over and done with, not even sure I want to watch next seasons. The last few have been almost a waste, and this one a complete waste.

I kinda hope Christina kicked ass at the finale immunity and reveals she's smart and strong and has been sandbagging everyone in order for them to take her to the finale. That might almost redeem the season, ... umm ... no, it still sucks.

Just turned it on, and the timer had skipped due to normal Sunday programming. Annoyed in that I have not missed an episode of survivor in year's, but really, with this crew, I did not miss anything, just down to the final four and I don't like any of them.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

About the only way the end of this season could have turned out. Congrats Kim. Chelsea blew any chance with her speech. What was she thinking?

S!~

Yeah, the right person won. Chelsea did not finish strong and I think she was doomed by her friendship with Kim. She would have had to turn on Kim and vote her out in order to win. Oh well.

In regards to the preview for next season - 3 people who have been medivaced (sp?) from previouis seasons are coming back. I hope to god that Colton is not one of them. I hate that guy. I felt bad for his mom in the audience last night.

Yeah, the right person won. Chelsea did not finish strong and I think she was doomed by her friendship with Kim. She would have had to turn on Kim and vote her out in order to win. Oh well.

In regards to the preview for next season - 3 people who have been medivaced (sp?) from previouis seasons are coming back. I hope to god that Colton is not one of them. I hate that guy. I felt bad for his mom in the audience last night.

I pray they do NOT return him. I kind of liked how they put Colton out over a hot burning flame last night. Felt bad for his mom too. I am glad they addressed his rant about Lief, calling him a munchkin.

Mike from season 2, on the other hand, that would be cool - although he is a good 11 years older now.

Yes, I agree on Mike from Australia. That burning incident was terrible.

I'm actually surprised that the Lief rant didn't get more play. Obviously racisism is a huge deal and I don't mean to downplay that at all, but I thought Lief did a hell of a good job representing his community and that was somewhat overshadowed by Colton's absurd statements. I agree with the audience that Colton is drastically different than Russell. People "loved to hate" Russell while most of us just flat out hatted Colton.

Anybody think that Kat gets to play again? She has a good story and aluded to it last night when she said something like "You know the story there Jeff".

Yes, I agree on Mike from Australia. That burning incident was terrible.

I'm actually surprised that the Lief rant didn't get more play. Obviously racisism is a huge deal and I don't mean to downplay that at all, but I thought Lief did a hell of a good job representing his community and that was somewhat overshadowed by Colton's absurd statements. I agree with the audience that Colton is drastically different than Russell. People "loved to hate" Russell while most of us just flat out hatted Colton.

Anybody think that Kat gets to play again? She has a good story and aluded to it last night when she said something like "You know the story there Jeff".

Why should Kat get to play again? She was voted off, not removed. Her backstory is interesting in hindsight, but she still was a dingbat.

Colton returning is a horrible, horrible idea, and just because of that, I suspect he'll be back.

I thought Leif did a greta job as a contestant, and did represent his community well; I am glad that Jeff raised the issue of the "munchkin" line.

I have an idea - why don't they find 18 normal people, who are not tv-drama-queen-wanna-be's, and have an actual show like in the early seasons. Say, like season 2 or 3, and let them just play the game. No ex-NFL players or NFL-player's wives, no repeat players, just normal, average folks. They can have some attractive folks, but just shoot for ordinary folks. What a concept! Nah, it will never work. :)

I agree with the audience that Colton is drastically different than Russell. People "loved to hate" Russell while most of us just flat out hatted Colton.

Big difference between Russell & Colton, was Russell was playing the game, and while he called people stupid at times, not once did he delve into racism or other things like that. He may have called people dumb and immature, but not once do I remember him putting people down for what they were.

Colton on the other hand, was racist to his core (even in confessional, as pointed out in the reunion).

Supposedly they're doing 3 tribes next season (trying to break up the 5-core alliance game play that has been around the last several years).
Each tribe will get one medivaced returnee. The three mentioned are Michael Skupin, Russel Swan, Jonathan Penner.
I can see both Michael & Russel, both deserve to be back the way they went out. Penner though, it was his second time on the show when he left. But I guess it's better than Colton.

Supposedly they're doing 3 tribes next season (trying to break up the 5-core alliance game play that has been around the last several years).
Each tribe will get one medivaced returnee. The three mentioned are Michael Skupin, Russel Swan, Jonathan Penner.
I can see both Michael & Russel, both deserve to be back the way they went out. Penner though, it was his second time on the show when he left. But I guess it's better than Colton.

I had to look up Jonathan Penner to remember who he was - an actor, who stole a chicken in his first go-around, and then left because of a knee injury the second time. The guy had two chances, not really impressed with the idea of bringing him back. But agreed, compared with Colton, its a no-brainer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)