Survivor: One World

While the girls won fair and square, I wanted them to continue to lose, the whining and moaning about the cold and then expecting the guys to let them use their facilities without anything in return was annoying. But I did like Chelsea in that bikini. :)

I was pleased the guys got rid of Matt. He dug his own grave with the Average Joe comments. And its kind of cool to see the misfits linked together as an alliance, although from the preview it looks like that might be short lived.

well, Russell definately isn't the most hated player in survivor history anymore, that would be the racist gay guy.
I hope one day he finds himself in a black community.

He can forget any possible job in the future, no one would want to hire a racist like that, and those that would don't want a gay.

What a crazy episode. I never thought anything like that could ever happen. I absolutely hate Colton. What a little baby. He's making Russell look like a Girl Scout.

S~

They should have voted him off with his idol... from the previews might
be a tribe mix up...

That's what I was thinking too. After that diatribe, I thought Tarzan was raising his hand to say, OK, let's all vote of Colton now. That would have been cool.

ANd everyone saying, "Colton is in charge, I don't want to piss him off." Don't they realize that they can get together and vote Colton off??? I mean really, who the hell thought it was a good idea to give up immunity and let your ENEMY keep a person????

And I thought Kat and Alicia were dumb.....

Yeah, it was a stupid move. Every tribe that has intentionally lost a challenge to get rid of a member went on a downhill slide and got decimated at the merge. Now these idiots give it up without a fight...

Don't they knoe, eventually you'll lose one, get rid of them then if you really need to.

Well they can't vote Colton out not because they think he could use the idol after the merge if they ended up with less numbers. For some reasons, I think Colton is acting. He is acting to be racist, and he might even be acting gay. I think he is aiming for that harmless guy that everyone things if he ends up in the final 2 or 3 no one will vote for him. In the end he will reveal himself just being a great actor and playing the game.

I thought the women's tribe was horrible, but wow -- the men have stupidity written all over themselves. How on earth did they let Colton become the chief-idiot-in-charge? Lame.

Jeff's Clue "History repeats itself. Maybe Colton blindsided and voted out with the idol? One can only hope.

S~

Wow, that is all I have to say about that episode. You guys have already said everything that needed to be said, but wow...

Colton needs to go. For the record, I don't think he is acting at all. I think he is really that absurd...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)