Survivor: Samoa

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ultimate Survivor

• Natalie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jaison

• Mick

• Brett

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow already hate someone...
Russell (not the leader) for pouring out water etc...

Yeah, what a jerk. You can make 4 "secret" alliances easily enough, figuring out how to keep them secret though... not so easy.

I wonder how quickly the tribes will get rid of all the young pretty girls.

I like the old guy who looks like Super Mario. :D

I can't believe how easily they got swayed by him. They didn't stop think "Why does she not trust him?" Hope he gets all those idiots out.

TO CBS - Why did you cast a multi-millionaire in the first place? Just to disrupt things? IN that case, one tribe has a severe disadvantage.

Russell seems like a jerk, but those kind of personalities make the show entertaining. I hope he sticks around for most of the season.

I was trying to find more about him (Russel) on the web.....like if he really owned a oil company and was already a millionaire...but I can't find anything

Your probably right.......like when he was in Louisiana and his dog drowned in Katrina hurricane......that was pretty good, I don't care who you are

Wow, so Russell found the idle without a clue. That is pretty crazy. Guess they need to hide these things better.

Caps...

Attachments

• Foa Foa.jpg
    Foa Foa.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 128
  • Galu.jpg
    Galu.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 159
  • Do not trust him.jpg
    Do not trust him.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 141
  • Nooooo.jpg
    Nooooo.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 130

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts