Survivor: San Juan del Sur — Blood vs. Water II

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
I'm not 100% sold that he threw the challenge. I think he just sucked at it and was trying to save face. Either way, I'm glad he is gone. He was a serious douche. Still haven't found a favorite.

Well, they never seemed to catch on. It was more about his arrogance, which came back to bite him. Pretty funny.

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Next Episode: S29, E06

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

"Make Some Magic Happen":
A very hungry tribe makes a rare move to acquire rice; a tribe attempts to secure its safety by using a fake idol.

S~

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Next Episode: S29, E07

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

"Million Dollar Decision":
Pressure mounts as one castaway considers giving up; the impending merge shakes up alliances.

S~

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
This season just isn't grabbing me, these people are idiots! I want to root for Keith, but now maybe rooting for Jeremy...

I do not like blood and water seasons, and this one is proving to be just so-so. I'll keep watching, but have no strong feelings one way or the other.

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Next Episode: S29, E08

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

"Wrinkle in the Plan":
Claws come out during a heated exchange as two parents defend their children; after exiling one of their own, the castaways enjoy a taco bar.

S~

Derwin0

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Peachtree City, GA
When Jaclyn told at tribal how the guys treated her when Jon wasn't around, you could tell by Josh's expression that he knew they screwed up and he was a goner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)