teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Survivor 32.jpg

Premiere Wednesday. Looks like it's brutal based on the previews. Last season is going to be hard to beat. Brought gameplay to a whole new level.

S~

First half hour was pretty dramatic. Second half was anticlimactic. No surprise there.

S~

I have spent most of the weekend binge-watching an old season of Survivor. Survivor 12: Panama/Exile Island. The one which had Terry Dietz, Aras, Danielle, Cirie. You know, it has been incredibly fun to watch. Still pretty much old school survivor. they provided basically nothing to the contestants in terms of food. They were emaciated by the end. And really, there was very little of the back-stabbing that has been part and parcel of all recent episodes.

I'll admit when Terry was on last season, I had forgotten him, and now its a real shame he didn't get to continue to play. The guy really was a beast. I still have a couple episodes to go, but such fun. First time I have re-watched old seasons. Probably not the last.

I had most of them but... wish lurch & dog wouldn't have ended up as good in this mix up...

:(

I finished 12. That was some serious binge watching. Still bummed that Terry didn't make it to the final. I didn't dislike Aras, but really, Terry was a beast. Danielle, well, she was great eye candy, but the classic player who won the last immunity, but never had a chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)