Switch back to Wifi-free hardwire

Status
Please reply by conversation.
i did not say that wifi causes cancer... i simply informed and described the situation...
(initiation and promotion are different than cause, and wifi is just one of the endless things in this deeply sick culture that covertly affect our health... you basically live inside cancer),
and i didn't come to a computer/satellite/whatever forum to find any understanding of health, communication skills or empathy... but thanks for making it clear that those things don't happen here... and that shallow black and white thinking and assumption do...
so either use your shallow black and white computer knowledge to help answer the question i asked, or shut up

...and yes, i thought it was hilarious when my dad was diagnosed with cancer

i did not say that wifi causes cancer... i simply informed and described the situation...
(initiation and promotion are different than cause, and wifi is just one of the endless things in this deeply sick culture that covertly affect our health... you basically live inside cancer),
and i didn't come to a computer/satellite/whatever forum to find any understanding of health, communication skills or empathy... but thanks for making it clear that those things don't happen here... and that shallow black and white thinking and assumption do...
so either use your shallow black and white computer knowledge to help answer the question i asked, or shut up

...and yes, i thought it was hilarious when my dad was diagnosed with cancer
The Shallow knowledge was already provided.. You can call and ask for wired clients but be prepared to pay.. If the wireless was a concern during the install you should have asked they be wired clients then

Reactions: Jimbo
Don't know about others but sorry that your dad got cancer and I know I've answered your question, which is unless you plan on buying the new Genie HR54 and wired clients and install your own cabling, you need to just call DIRECTV and tell them what you want and see what it will cost.

I think the push back is that your blaming the DIRECTV wireless system for the cause of the cancer and we are doubting that assumption. If you use a cell phone or cordless phone I'd be blaming them more then the WiFi used by DIRECTV and all the other WiFi generating devices in your home, neighbors home or even your car.

signs of poor health, harmful environment and sickness don't always show up as physical cancer...
sometimes they show up as being a fan of car racing and being proud to be an american
Gee, I like car racing and I'm proud to be an American. I must be dying!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)