Switching Configuration but no signal

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dcavaiani

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 2, 2009
WI
Had a good camper (PineGrove, WI) setup (signals in the 90's) of my phase-3 dish. Just dropped the slimline with 5ln swm onto the good anchored mast. Have all of the proper SWM HD "adapters" in-line as well. However, cannot get any 101 signals at all ??? I have no specials meters other than the beep/sound of the signal meter on the d12 sd. The hd box is a h24. ANy ideas ??

The Phase III is aligned on the 110 satellite. The slimline is aligned on 101. So you will need to move the dish to the left around 15 degrees and then move it back slowly until you get 101.

Reactions: dcavaiani
texasbrit - That is some AWESOME advice! Getting some signals on 101 and programming on the SD, not the HD yet! I know I have a long way to go, but .....

WOW! Thanks! Did a little elevation raising and getting 90's on 101, 70's on 119, and 70's on 99 & 103 ca and 80's on 99 & 103 cb ON BOTH BOXES NOW(no HD on SD as expected). Looks good - anything else to check?

your 99ca/99cb/103ca/103cb signals are still a little low. They should all be in the high 80s at least

Reactions: dcavaiani
You probably just need a very small adjustment in the fine tune controls for elevation and /or azimuth.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts