Switching over to dish

Most of the time, your posts make no sense.

All you have to do is go to their Site and sign up, yes the boxes are leased, but even if you owned one you would still have the monthly charge.

When you signed up for DirecTV, they required your SS# also, they did when I was a subscriber and that was about 12 years ago.

If you just want it easy and not provide your personal info, there are other services but this is not the area for it, head to the Cord Cutter Forum if you have any questions.
i gave dish my dob and ss and cc number for a credit check and they told me all of the legal mumbo jumbo. i was cleared for service just as i did when i signed up with DTV i didn't have to put anything down with them. why they never offered me the hopper 3 i dunno maybe the reps thought i was thinking with my wallet maybe they thought i was strapped for cash wich i am not!!! i didn't complain over the 100 lease fee for the hopper 3:). i would have been complaining more over a useless hopper since it couldn't keep up with a family of 6!!! and by the way when i was on the dish site ordering service there was no buttons to click to upgrade to the hopper 3 nor the joey 3 maybe its a glitch i dunno...

Most of the time, your posts make no sense.

All you have to do is go to their Site and sign up, yes the boxes are leased, but even if you owned one you would still have the monthly charge.

When you signed up for DirecTV, they required your SS# also, they did when I was a subscriber and that was about 12 years ago.

If you just want it easy and not provide your personal info, there are other services but this is not the area for it, head to the Cord Cutter Forum if you have any questions.
Isn't it basically like frying pan to fire, DTV to DiSH? Or are people still doing the old every 2 years switch?

If you're thinking of using a Wally in an RV or for tailgating, yes it can co-exist with an H3 on the same account but with a separate dish. Using a Wally with the same dish as an H3 adds some hookup complexity though.
i would be using the wally for camping with a tailgator dish

Reactions: TheKrell