Switching to Direct, discount question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

AIsmail

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 25, 2005
Stewartsville, NJ
I'm about to switch from Dish to Direct at my parent's home. The lack of RSN's in NY is the driving force. I've priced it out online via Direct's website and I'm pretty impressed at the discounts and options for new customers. I've read about an additional $10 off for 20 months for being a AAA member, which they are. Does anyone know if that is still in effect and can that $10 off be combined with the discounted rate I've already been quoted on Direct's website? Thanks in advance, much appreciated.

I think you can combine those discounts. Have you called and asked?

Haven't called yet. I figured I'd try here first seeing if anyone had any experience. Sadly you never know with CSR's as one says no while another says yes.

I'm going to saying I'm 99.999% positive you CAN combine offers. I'm thinking there is actually a thread on it somewhere but I was unable to find anything

Haven't called yet. I figured I'd try here first seeing if anyone had any experience. Sadly you never know with CSR's as one says no while another says yes.

That's exactly why you should call!

I recently switched and received the discounts listed on the website, the AAA discount, and the referral discount. You just have to follow the correct steps to get it done right.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)