Sylvania 32 inch Remote Code issues

Status
Please reply by conversation.

JUCJ85

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 13, 2010
NY
I've tried for months to get the TV and my HD Receiver to setup, and never able to. Anyone know if Sylvania is owned by another company? Or is there other codes besides the ones on the remote setup process?

I also had trouble programming my TWC remote to my Memorex TV and I tried all the codes in the book and repeatedly pressing the power button until after 30 minutes I gave up.

Continued to use my existing phillips remote for the TV separately. Wasn't possible to use the codes from the phillips remote on the TWC remote since the phillips used four digit codes while the cable box remote used three digit codes.

I also had trouble programming my TWC remote to my Memorex TV and I tried all the codes in the book and repeatedly pressing the power button until after 30 minutes I gave up.

Continued to use my existing phillips remote for the TV separately. Wasn't possible to use the codes from the phillips remote on the TWC remote since the phillips used four digit codes while the cable box remote used three digit codes.

Yeah I tried several times, my Vizio was easy 1st or 2nd and bam I was setup with Sound and Power, etc.. Even a hannspree was easy, but Slyvania is giving me headaches.

Only the rc65 remote has code for recent sylvania models in last few years, the code in the rc65 remote is 11864. Recent Emerson models use the same code.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)