System Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am seeing the same problems with the dishes and word balloons.

Capture.PNG

Ok I think I have most if not all it fixed now. The major issue was due to the CDN which had cached many of the files which changed when we updated the software. It was still pulling the old files from the CDN while the files changed for the new software.

The font is still incorrect within the posts on all the Dark options except for the one that just says "Dark"...is that something that can be changed back? I tried playing with the font in the "AD Styler" while under "Dark (Fluid)", but nothing I selected made any change that I could see.

The top bar that has the user name and alerts, etc. was floating in a couple of the styles prior to today which was nice. Having just the top bar float and not the other navbar is what I prefer.

Thanks as always for your hard work.

The top bar that has the user name and alerts, etc. was floating in a couple of the styles prior to today which was nice. Having just the top bar float and not the other navbar is what I prefer.

Thanks as always for your hard work.
It nice that it has quit doing that, those floating bars of all types are distracting and ugly.

What "floating bars"? I did notice something just changed for me. I've selected the style of menu bar that remains at the top of the browser window even when I scroll down. Now it scrolls with everything else on the page. :(

The font is still incorrect within the posts on all the Dark options except for the one that just says "Dark"...is that something that can be changed back? I tried playing with the font in the "AD Styler" while under "Dark (Fluid)", but nothing I selected made any change that I could see.

I took a look at my backups, and the only difference between the fonts was the size. It was set to 13px instead of 12px. (I just changed it back to 12px) but the font is the same as it was. :D

It's possible that "AD Styler" needs updated (??).

When I click on either 'AD Styler' or 'Color Options' it just brings up the Satelliteguys home page. Firefox 33.0 and IE 11.

Poor Scott...

When I click on either 'AD Styler' or 'Color Options' it just brings up the Satelliteguys home page. Firefox 33.0 and IE 11.
What style is this?

What I am actually doing now is I have installed the new Style for this software and and redoing everything from scratch, which in one way is a good thing, as it fixes a number of things as well, plus improves our compatibility of our mobile style.

Ok I think I have most if not all it fixed now. The major issue was due to the CDN which had cached many of the files which changed when we updated the software. It was still pulling the old files from the CDN while the files changed for the new software.

I still am seeing problems with no dishes but word balloons

What style is this?

What I am actually doing now is I have installed the new Style for this software and and redoing everything from scratch, which in one way is a good thing, as it fixes a number of things as well, plus improves our compatibility of our mobile style.

SatelliteGuys Fluid

Reactions: TheKrell
I still am seeing problems with no dishes but word balloons
This is fixed. I have checked it on all styles. If your browser has private mode, try going into that and seeing if you get the correct pictures (dishes) :) If it works there then the other old pictures are stuck in your cache.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)