System Updated

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
My login screen is being blocked by a FF addon Disconnect 3.14. I've been using it for several months and last night was the first time I was blocked out. I whitelisted this site and it's a little better but I'm getting frequent random disconnects now.

I went back and looked at the settings from 1.3 and again the settings were the same

OpenSans 400,700|Laton 400.700
Primary Font 'Open Sans', Arial, Sans Serif
Secondary Font Lato, Helvetica, Sans Serif

Large Font Size 14px
Global Font Size 12px

Yes.

The odd part is if I look using different browsers I am seeing different fonts between the different browsers. Its almost like the browser is choosing the front from the available options.

Yes.

The odd part is if I look using different browsers I am seeing different fonts between the different browsers. Its almost like the browser is choosing the front from the available options.
There is a setting in Firefox that allows pages to override your choices.
Capture.PNG

In Safari, on OS X, not logged in, the 'beta' style is still showing 'serif' font for the message text. Firefox is the same (showing a 'serif' font). On those two browsers, no changes to the font settings were made. For that matter, I haven't overridden the fonts displayed in years ! So I don't think this is a "user" issue

In three different browsers, I'm NOT seeing different fonts. Sounds like it's a bug in XF or a style plug-in, if you're using one....

Hey Scott,

Any chance that on SatelliteGuys Classic style you could move the User Info, Online Helpers and Birthdays to the left side of the screen instead of the right where it is now?

Classic still shows the font that Fluid showed and if that column was on the left side like the other styles it would be great (for me at least). :)

Thanks.

Any chance that on SatelliteGuys Classic style you could move...
The Classic style is (or was) unsupported. I'm not sure if it will get worked on much, if at all.
Classic still shows the font that Fluid showed...
As I understand it, all of the styles are supposed to be showing an Arial-type font (Sans Serif) by default. In theory, if your device doesn't have an Open Sans font, then it tries Arial, and then it resorts to a Serif-type font (e.g. Times New Roman). I know this is for "compatibility, but no modern device doesn't have multiple fonts installed/available.

If Arial was showing fine on the Fluid style and still shows fine on the Classic style how can I make it show in the new beta style? That's the same question discussed earlier in this thread and I still don't see an answer. I haven't changed anything on my machines.

If Arial was showing fine on the Fluid style and still shows fine on the Classic style how can I make it show in the new beta style? That's the same question discussed earlier in this thread and I still don't see an answer. I haven't changed anything on my machines.

The answer is currently.... I don't know. It is set properly as it was in the other styles. I have submitted a ticket and am waiting to hear back. It might be a bug in the new software, since it is set the same.

If Arial was showing fine on the Fluid style and still shows fine on the Classic style how can I make it show in the new beta style?
The styles are 100% independent of each other. There's zero relationship
between them.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

So am I the only one who can not log in any way,except by switching to Classic?And then once logged in can not change style to anything else,can change it in "preferences" but as son as hit "save changes"it's right back to Classic.
I've tried different computers,browser,clear caches/history,doesn't work.
When I click on "Log In" on the Beta page,the activity bar starts moving and that's it,nothing else happens.
If I just scroll down to style selector,change to Classic,click log in and here I am.

So am I the only one who can not log in any way,except by switching to Classic?And then once logged in can not change style to anything else,can change it in "preferences" but as son as hit "save changes"it's right back to Classic.
I've tried different computers,browser,clear caches/history,doesn't work.
When I click on "Log In" on the Beta page,the activity bar starts moving and that's it,nothing else happens.
If I just scroll down to style selector,change to Classic,click log in and here I am.
:deadhorse ???

Sounds like the answer to that question is yes you are the only one. :)

Make sure you do not have a popup blocker installed as when you click on Log In it now pops up a login box (as it gives you additional options) :)

Well whatever you did or didn't do ,today it worked,and I changed nothing on my end.
However when I first clicked on the link to come here,I too was already logged in as somebody else (I already read the "firewall"thread).I closed the browser,tried again and it worked like it's supposed to,so whether that had anything to do with it I don't know,but I aint complaining :biggrin.

Reactions: Scott Greczkowski
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)