System Updated

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
The answer is currently.... I don't know. It is set properly as it was in the other styles. I have submitted a ticket and am waiting to hear back. It might be a bug in the new software, since it is set the same.

Any updates on this? The only style that has an Arial font for me now is the SatelliteGuys Classic. Notice that it is only in the message, not in the signature or below.

Classic:
Classic.PNG

1.4.2:

1.4.2.PNG

Nope. A bug fix for the style was actually released last night, but I got to admit I am a little nervous putting it in. It does not say what was fixed in the update. (This is a Style update... not a XenForo update.)

Nope. A bug fix for the style was actually released last night, but I got to admit I am a little nervous putting it in. It does not say what was fixed in the update. (This is a Style update... not a XenForo update.)
I don't see this as critical, so wait... Let other sites install it and just monitor what they say.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Scott, I'm having issues again. My nav bar is no longer sticky, and the Search This forum pulldown is missing.

Can the dark 1.4.2 fill the screen view be put back? Very much dislike the smaller area. :(

It is currently set to 90%, the old "full screen" was set to 95% and this is done for people who customize their view / colors using the AD styler.

I am using the customized view with ad styler. It just about filled my screen before, now there is a large chunk on each side.

Thanks for the fast response!!

Since yesterday I've been having trouble staying logged in. I usually have 2-3 pages open, spawning them from the original login page and usually have no trouble with them staying logged in but now they're dropping out more frequently that they stay.

I haven't been able to connect at all over the past couple of days with the reader app on my Kindle Fire. Opening screen launches but then immediately gets a server error. I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the app and no change.

The site logs me off all the time. It has done that since we made the switch to the new software.

Sounds like a bad cookie to me. Also make sure after you clear your SatelliteGuys cookies to check the keep me logged in box.

Checking the keep me logged in box will log me back in when a grab a new page, but you would think that once you log in you would stay logged in until you leave. However it's not an issue for me. I've wiped out the cookies many times. That didn't change anything though.

It logged me out while writing this response

When your browser asks to save the log-in info have you said yes

Not sure if this is update related or already covered, but when I try to browse using Chrome on my new phone a page pops up that says something about Sucuri CloudProxy Website Firewall.

Then it mentions that the website (satguys) is likely using the product and it is not configured correctly or is offline.

On my other phone using the chrome browser it works fine, and desktop it works fine.

Reactions: TheKrell
Ahh... they moved us to a different server yesterday, which means the DNS has not updated yet on that ISP and thats why you are seeing that issue, and is also why your app isn't working. :)

The DNS should have updated as it was only set to 900 seconds, but sadly some ISP's don't properly update DNS.

If you were on a PC I would tell you to use a different DNS server such as 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 :)

I also got the Sucuri CloudProxy error message for about an hour just before noon here at work. I immediately went into SG withdrawal. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)