T-55 or T-90 measurements

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

funkypc

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 29, 2008
North America
Ok, so I got a free T55 dish from the garbage but it was a little bent, so I'm trying to bend it back into shape to see if I can make it work. Anyways, wondering if anyone has one and could measure the distance between the 2 reflectors from both ends of the reflector. (the support arms for the second reflector are twisted.

Or if someone has a T90 and could measure the distance between the reflectors, and the height of each reflector - then I could make a calculation to get me close on the T55.

I would really appreciate it if it is not to much of a hassle for someone.

the T90 dish is 42x40 (per the review I did a while back)

The T55 is mainly used for subscription services and is too small for regular KU Band

I'll measure the other when I get home

I have attached a picture of the dish below. I have started bending it back into shape, but I would like a reference point as I have never seen one in person before.

Notice how the previous guy put the LNB support rail on backwards..

HPIM4668.jpg

ya, but the curved rail that the LNB holders connect to is curved toward the back of the dish, not toward the small reflector.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts