Take this for what it is worth - New HD

I agree about the national HD being light up this week due to the 2 Sky Angel TPs, but I am still confussed as to what happens to us guys that have 129, and not 61.5. Do they have room to add them on 129 also?

I agree about the national HD being light up this week due to the 2 Sky Angel TPs, but I am still confussed as to what happens to us guys that have 129, and not 61.5. Do they have room to add them on 129 also?

Yes.:)

Thanks Tiger
Now I think christmas is coming on Wednesday, but with Chuckie being Sanat Claus who knows, but Wednesday could be interesting

From my knowledge, this is Exactly correct.

by the way, I don't think I am letting cats out of any bags, but ESPN-U will "Suddenly" become HD over the summer, certainly before August 15, as will Classic and a future ESPN channel to be determined.

The only thing is, I don't think Dish has the "Rights" to carry those channels, which implies that there is an Option on the part of Dish. I believe it is more in the nature of an Obligation.

I agree with you on this one. Dish will only carry ESPN-U and ESPN News HD if they are obligated to, not out of the kindness of their hearts. And why would ESPN even bother making a Classic HD channel? Most of that content is low quality 480i anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)