Take this for what it is worth - New HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I agree about the national HD being light up this week due to the 2 Sky Angel TPs, but I am still confussed as to what happens to us guys that have 129, and not 61.5. Do they have room to add them on 129 also?

I agree about the national HD being light up this week due to the 2 Sky Angel TPs, but I am still confussed as to what happens to us guys that have 129, and not 61.5. Do they have room to add them on 129 also?

Yes.:)

Thanks Tiger
Now I think christmas is coming on Wednesday, but with Chuckie being Sanat Claus who knows, but Wednesday could be interesting

From my knowledge, this is Exactly correct.

by the way, I don't think I am letting cats out of any bags, but ESPN-U will "Suddenly" become HD over the summer, certainly before August 15, as will Classic and a future ESPN channel to be determined.

The only thing is, I don't think Dish has the "Rights" to carry those channels, which implies that there is an Option on the part of Dish. I believe it is more in the nature of an Obligation.

I agree with you on this one. Dish will only carry ESPN-U and ESPN News HD if they are obligated to, not out of the kindness of their hearts. And why would ESPN even bother making a Classic HD channel? Most of that content is low quality 480i anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts