Tapatalk And The Satelliteguys Reader App

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Now the the site is open to everyone, I am working on getting TapaTalk working.

I will update this thread when its working. :)

Ok TapaTalk is working... but unfortunately the SatelliteGuys Reader app is not.

It appears I will have to release a new version of the app. Those with Android will get the upgrade in a little bit, but those with iPhones will have to wait for Apple to replace it and release it. :(

Reactions: Titanium
The forum runner app stopped working too. Since it's no longer supported, I guess I'll have to use my phone browser when away from the computer. I never liked the other mobile app. :( Maybe a redirect so the app points to xen instead of vb?

Yeah for some reason both apps have the URL hard coded inside the app, so changing the URL in their control panel only updates the URL for their own software. (Meaning the TapaTalk and ForumRunner app work fine.) Just not our branded versions of them. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It may not be a problem for me anyway. The site looks great on my Android browser. I may not even need to use an app! :)

Ok the Android Version has been delivered to Google Play and Apple. For Google you should see it in about an hour or so. for Apple... who knows. :D

Reactions: whitewolf8214
For info, the tapatalk modern UI version for Windows 8.1 won't pull data from site. I see the forum structure but no message traffic at all.

Forum Runner makes me log in then has a popup telling about the move, and says the site is being tested for certain users... just checked again now.

For info, the tapatalk modern UI version for Windows 8.1 won't pull data from site. I see the forum structure but no message traffic at all.
Its cached the old site url. Remove SatelliteGuys, close the app then restart it again and readd SatelliteGuys and you should get right in. :)

NGeorge said:
Forum Runner makes me log in then has a popup telling about the move, and says the site is being tested for certain users... just checked again now.

This is being posted from ForumRunner. :)

I don't know what version your running but there may be a clear cache feature. Or you might have to uninstall it and reinstall it.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Will this work for the ORIGINAL SatelliteGuys branded ForumRunner app? That's the one I've been using all along until yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.