Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I just updated Tapatalk on our server to the latest plugin.

If you are having issues, close Tapatalk (or our SatelliteGuys app), then restart it and log in again and all should be fine. :)

Heads up for iPhone users:

Lost permission to post after the update. Closing, restarting app and logging in did not restore. Had to remove the Satelliteguys app, reinstall and log in. This restored permission to post again.

Reactions: KE4EST
Restarting didn't work. Logging out, restarting, and logging in did not do it for me. Neither did deleting and reinstalling. I know my pub subscription is up soon. Could that be it?

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

Your Pub Membership has expired, but pub membership would not have anything to do with being able to access SatelliteGuys via Tapatalk.

Not working for me, either. Refused to recognize my log-in credentials.

I am uninstalling it and reinstalling it now.

But it looks like Tapatalk themselves is having issues.

Ok all reinstalled. Still not working for me Saying I don't have permission to reply...

If you are still having issues, please post details of whats not working. I don't know how to fix "its not working" nor do I know how to explain that to Tapatalk Support. :D

IMG_5167.PNG
Here is what I see.

The only thing I did today to the system is turn off the Homepage. (And I turned it back on as a test and Tapatalk still not working correctly so I turned it off again)

Ticket has been placed with Tapatalk.

Reactions: Foxbat
I'm unable to login via the app. All I see is a link to Satguys chat room. If I click on that link I can log in using the site web interface but not the app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts