Tapatalk problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure it is something with the plugin as it stopped working when they forced me to update the plugin.

However Tapatalk uses its own theme and it not affected by other themes so it's not that.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

I am sure it is something with the plugin as it stopped working when they forced me to update the plugin.

Hmm. I wonder if the other plugins have been updated. I guess I should check for the SMF board I admin.
It's been working fine so I haven't bothered.

However Tapatalk uses its own theme and it not affected by other themes so it's not that.

I haven't messed for XenForo, but I know on SMF some addons interact badly with some themes.
That why I said theme or other customization. So it could be some customization not working well with the newest plugin.

I went back to just the default theme on that board because of incompatibility with other addons I wanted.

Maybe look for some other XenForo sites with TT and see if they behave similarly.

I know it's a lot of work, but a beta site with the current XenForo and TT could be used to debug the other modifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)