Tax Rebates early

Status
Not open for further replies.
My last two are 39. My wife and I filed our taxes in early February. We got a refund and had it direct deposited.

Still no rebate as of now and that website says there's no status. :mad:

Ok if you had your taxes done at a branch like H&R or Jackson Hewit and you payed for the service out of your tax refund then you will get a paper check even if you elected to have the longest time for pay out into your bank account. The IRS has refused to send your stimulus payment to these companies banks so basicly your boned and like Goali I wont be seeing mine till the first week of July and have decided that I will be going with a private accountant starting next year for my taxes.

I did My taxes thru Turbotax Online also But am not expecting mine till next week. I did a friends later and it asked how he wanted to get his (stimilus) refund. But when I did mine at in Feb it didn't ask me So II'm Afraid that i'll be getting a Paper Check. which sux since I have State Taxes Due next Thursday.

I don't think ours gave us the option for the stimulus check either since it was done so early this year. :(

Ours was done via TurboTax Online.
So did I, but I paid for the fee out of my credit card as opposed to taking it out of the refund, so I got my rebate today.
If you the fee deducted from the refund, then it will be a paper check.

I did mine with Taxslayer online, there wasn't a stimulus option. But I did pay them with a CC instead of taking it out of my return. Got my money today.

So because I chose to pay the filing fee out of my return vs paying for it separately then I will get a check instead? That sucks!

Mine arrived in my checking account overnight, right on time! (Good thing - I just spent 350% of that on a new HT audio system...!)

So because I chose to pay the filing fee out of my return vs paying for it separately then I will get a check instead? That sucks!

i'm in the same boat neutron,. filed through turbotax and had them take it out of the "refund" I got

I completed the section on electronic transfer info but I rolled my refund over to next year. I suspect that explains why I have no rebate and no status with the IRS website.

Mine arrived today. I was going to ask if anyone knew about joint returns but my question was answered as it appears that it goes by the primary SSN. My wife's last two digits would place her refund at the end while mine is first so it appears both come in on the primary.

As I stated before, I had to return mine back to the IRS because I got taxed on imputed income ( the value of an award my wife received last year for doing well in her job) So they took all of it back plus another $113.

Easy come, easy go!

Used TurboTax, filed electronically, paid with CC, and received our stimulus 2 days ago. Last two digits 58.

I assume that you did give them the chDirect deposit info. But it still seems odd in light of other accounts. But I guess that we see it when we see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)