Tax Rebates early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we put soon on the rebate checks:p:D:)I forgot were not talking about Dish lol

I will get mine b4 anyone I hope with the last of my ssn# being 00!!!!! My last name is Young and all my life I have been 'LAST" By Gollie I might be first this time!!!! LOL

btw I am getting a LCD 49" tv with mine. . . I am selling a 54" widescreen projection tv if anyone wants one. . 500.00!!!

Well my SS# ends in 99 so I guess I'll be the last of the direct deposit group to get mine. I just so happen to be going to Vegas next weekend for a bachelor party so I'm sure I'll blow that plus alot more while I'm there. There ya go Bush, there's my stimulation!

I am going to be boring, and just use it to pay off a credit card from the first part of my move to Illinois. But I will take the money. And with a social that ends in 19, I might get it on Monday. :)

Hey, that's MY check. My ssn ends in 19 (seriously), so you must be pulling off some kind of identity theft here. Fork it over, Mike :devil:

For those of us that filed with a company like H&R Block and used the H&R Block card to get our money put on, is the rebate going to be added to that card or will it be to our own personal bank account?

I will get mine b4 anyone I hope with the last of my ssn# being 00!!!!! My last name is Young and all my life I have been 'LAST" By Gollie I might be first this time!!!! LOL

btw I am getting a LCD 49" tv with mine. . . I am selling a 54" widescreen projection tv if anyone wants one. . 500.00!!!

Well my SS# ends in 99 so I guess I'll be the last of the direct deposit group to get mine. I just so happen to be going to Vegas next weekend for a bachelor party so I'm sure I'll blow that plus alot more while I'm there. There ya go Bush, there's my stimulation!

For those that used Direct Deposit, you will get your first, by SSN then the ones that did not will get theirs via mail.

Stimulus Payment Schedule for Tax Returns Processed by April 15

Jimbo

For those that used Direct Deposit, you will get your first, by SSN then the ones that did not will get theirs via mail.

Stimulus Payment Schedule for Tax Returns Processed by April 15
Dates have been moved up from there.
Tax Rebates To Arrive Earlier Than Expected
  • Direct deposit payment
Last 2 Digits of SSN - Date Check Will Be Sent

00-20 April 28
21-75 May 5
76-99 May 12
  • Paper check
00-09 May 9
10-18 May 16
19-25 May 23
26-38 May 30
39-51 June 6
52-63 June 13
64-75 June 20
76-87 June 27
88-99 July 4

For those of us that filed with a company like H&R Block and used the H&R Block card to get our money put on, is the rebate going to be added to that card or will it be to our own personal bank account?

You will more then likely get a paper check, because the IRS does not have your bank information. The IRS did not put money on the card, H&R block did, they gave you a loan, and collected the check themselves from the IRS to pay back the loan.

So you should look for the check in the mail.

Dates have been moved up from there.

Tax Rebates To Arrive Earlier Than Expected
  • Direct deposit payment
Last 2 Digits of SSN - Date Check Will Be Sent

00-20 April 28
21-75 May 5

76-99 May 12
  • Paper check
00-09 May 9
10-18 May 16
19-25 May 23
26-38 May 30
39-51 June 6
52-63 June 13
64-75 June 20
76-87 June 27
88-99 July 4
So if you file jointly Who's number do they go by? I don't think your scale is correct. Mine falls under todays date and I don't have it in my account! I was told May 2nd

Mine's going right back to the IRS to pay a late submitted 1099-misc for the so called value of an award my wife received last year.

Mine is 12 and I've seen nothing either.

My bank is Regions, "the slowest bank in the south!"

Some banks (M&T is one of them) will not post a direct depost until the post date, others will post it immediately upon wiring.

It used to drive some of my co-workers crazy when several of us would get Monday direct deposits on Saturday, but M&T would hold theirs until Monday (Banks are closed on weekends, so Monday deposits are usually wired on Friday nights).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts